Sunday 8 January 2017

My new schedule


I present you my schedule for this wonderful year 2017.
Firstly, I am happy to announce you that ALL my map series WILL CONTINUE! After so long, I will continue them yes, as there was a huge demand and also because you as my subscribers deserve to see my main series to be done in a propper way.
Secondly, Map Monday will now only be every second week, but Scenario Saturday will always appear every Saturday. As such I decided to focus my attention to something new, which brings me to the THIRD POINT, I will introduce Wank Wednesday. Once per month I will take any random country and discuss the biggest possible expansion in my pov.

Moreover I will sometimes make spontanous videos, but that's it for now and I hope you guys will enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment